Monday, February 25, 2008

The original ad

Below is the original ad that ran (I don't have the pictures yet). Zandr purchased the car on 19th Feb, 2008 for $450 in San Jose.

1990 Mazda Miata - $500 (san jose south)
Reply to: sale-577760841@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-02-18, 12:14AM PST


Hey,

Here's the deal. I have a 1990 mazda miata that currently does NOT run well. It has Salvage title. It will start after cranking it a few times and will run OK when warm. I baught this car from a guy a few months back (october) and it ran fine when I looked at t and drove it home. That night, it took a crap on me. I'm not sure what is wrong with it. My guess is fuel line/pipe or timing issue (just a guess though). It is beat. I am not going to lie! It is blue with the truck spray painted black. The top needs a new rear window and the body looks like crap. I have the title in hand but I have not put it in my name yet. I have signed the title and the car does have insurance and has tags good through 08. I don't want to take the time to put this thing in my name and it will NOT pass smog as is. It passed back in july when the previous owner still owned it and I have some papers to show proof. The car has about 190k on it. Comes with extra set of stock wheels with decent tires and an extra stock exhaust.(you must take these)I want this thing gone. Lets make a deal. Shoot me some offers or trades! I will send pics upon request for now and I should have photos up really soon! Thanks

-Kevin




* This item has been posted by-owner.
* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests


PostingID: 577760841

No comments: