I’ve been a little slow lately due to the arrival of Anton Joelson Secor on July 02nd (Hi Anton!), but here is a quick update on the 356:
* crank is good, getting bearing surfaces machined a bit
* pistons (86mm) shot, need new set, bought from Sam
* case is good
* heads are good, cleaning up valve surfaces, getting new valves, keeping springs
* need to do something about the rear kiddie seats as Tam doesn’t want to make them and they are shot. Trevor’s Hammerworks?
* battery box is in
* undercoating is mostly removed