- check spark (ok)
- check fuel pump and flow (ok)
- check for engine codes (none)
- check for blockages in the intake plumbing (none)
- sit and look at the engine for awhile (thinking ...)
- take off all intake and install old Jackson intake (bypass turbo and intercooler) - It runs!
- put back on some intake pieces (turbo in-line, bypass intercooler) - No dice!
- put back on one intake piece (bypass turbo and intercooler but AFM in right place in terms of intake length) - No dice!
- tighten the crap out of the hose clamps - It runs!
Maybe tomorrow I'll figure out a better way to connect up the intake tubing. I'd really like to take it for a test-run and see what breaks.